Marine Parade, Southport
This fantastic redeveloped parkland fronting the Broadwater has several options for your wedding ceremony and reception. The rooftop provides an intimate setting with uninterrupted views across the Broadwater. The Pier is a stunning setting uniquely found at the Broadwater. Another option ideal for intimate romantic ceremonies is Pandanus Point, a natural water setting with a deck designed especially for weddings. Lastly Anzac Park offers a large beautiful manicured lawn with an option for a smaller ceremony on the deck.
Broadwater Parklands offers a dedicated booking officer located onsite Monday to Friday to show you the various areas and answer any questions you may have.
- The Pier offers a unique photo opportunity overlooking The Broadwater
- The Rooftop area with grassed sections showcases the entire parkland
- Various leafy tree surrounds and Broadwater backdrop
- The foreshore offers a beach feel without leaving the park
Broadwater Parklands are also able to host wedding receptions. There is ample parking areas at the Parklands and amenities are located on site. All wedding locations come with access to power, access for vehicles to drive onsite to unload catering, decorations etc including wedding party drop off and pick up.
Wedding Ceremony Locations
This map shows suggested locations for your wedding ceremony.
Perfect for smaller weddings. Mature trees create an outdoor room, with easy pathway access from the main concourse.
- Approximately 100 people seated
- Plus 50 people (standing at the back)
- Plus 12 people (wedding party on the deck)
Extending 105 metres over the Broadwater. The pier can host larger sized weddings on a sunny afternoon or a warm evening, the water breezes add to the atmosphere to make this a pleasant spot all year round.
- Approximately 400 people seated
With elevated, expansive views of the parklands, Broadwater and the Surfers Paradise skyline, The Rooftop is split into two sections.
- Top section - 35 people seated or 70 people standing
- Bottom section - 50 people seated or 100 people standing
Located towards the southern end of the Parklands, Anzac Park has a beautiful lawn area accompanied with a small pier which provides connection to the Broadwater.
- 840 people standing or
- 330 people seated