Get your body feeling great on the inside and join our healthy eating sessions and cooking demonstrations. They include information to help you confidently choose, prepare, cook and eat a great range of healthy food every day.
Have fun, save money and learn how to create foods that not only taste good, but are healthy too! From super food smoothies, kids lunch box ideas, ten minute healthy dinners to cooking with fresh herbs, and many more… there are 150 workshops to choose from!
Search our What’s On Calendar to find a workshop to suit you!
Here are some highlights:
- Healthy Cooking Revolution – join Mona Hecke as she shares simple recipe ideas, nutrition advice and hands on demonstrations. Mona’s workshops topics include ten minute dinners using seasonal vegetables, healthy school lunches, super smoothies, healthy bbq’s, five wraps in five minutes and many more!
- Raw Food & Healthy Cooking Demonstrations – Dr Casey Conroy teaches this exciting class that will change the way you think about food! Learn how to incorporate more raw food into your diet, make quick and healthy mains, super food smoothies, snacks on the go and even guilt free desserts!
- Sowing the Culinary Seed – Jupiters Casino Head Chef Lee Kuhnell as he shares his skills and experiences to help you confidently choose, prepare, cook and eat a great range of healthy food every day! Learn simple tips and hints to bring out the best in your home cooked meals.
- Currumbin Farm Campus Healthy Cooking Classes – Learn how to cook yummy recipes that take into account the Dietary Guidelines for Australians. Your new take home recipes include a variety of foods from the five food groups, are low in fat and limit added sugar and salt. Workshops are held at the beautiful Currumbin Farm Campus, so why not make a day of it and discover the farm after the workshop.
- Vegetarian Cooking Workshops - Learn to create healthy and flavoursome vegetarian cuisine in these interactive workshops supported by Vege Chips. From the preparation of the ingredients right through to the cooking process and then to the best part – eating. Perfect for beginners to those who are looking for new ways to cook and enjoy healthy vegetarian food.
Search our What’s On Calendar to find all the workshop dates, times and locations..... now's the time to get healthy!